Tags

, , , , , , ,

20131118-171906.jpg

LETTERS DONE! Another Step Closer

Using templates made this easier, but it was still difficult work due to the font style ‘Papyrus’ being so complicated (see logo pic at header). There are 8 character letters which were cut and prepared using firstly a course sandpaper then a fine paper after they were painted.

We have continued with the main colour for the business of Lime Green and used a vintage chalk paint smoothed to a perfect finish to make it as waterproof as possible. I tested this briefly under the tap and it runs off nicely 😀. Though just to make sure, a final coat of sealer was sprayed onto each letter to make sure.

Next stage is to cut up some pallets i have collected to make the boarding to mount the letters onto.

20131118-174810.jpg

20131118-174841.jpg

Advertisements